|DAF includes an ASP application which
allow the site owner to manage alone the protection for her/his site. It
is located in the following directory:
<DAF Data directory>\default_files\SiteProtectionSetup
This application uses an ASP Server component
("DAF.SiteConfig") to configure DAF protection for the current web
site. Since that usually site owners are allowed to write ASP scripts, by
default, they could write a script referencing this same component to
change his/her DAF configuration. To prevent this possibility, you must
define an "ISP Authorization Code" (ISPAC). Without the ISPAC, main
methods supported by the component cannot be executed (cannot
enabled/disable/configure DAF protection). A DAF security handler
administrator login/password and the ISPAC are required to use component
To define an "ISP Authorization Code" (server wide):
- Define the server "ISP Authorization Code":
- Launch the DAF Confugration Tool
- Right click on the Local computer name
- Choose item "Properties"
- Choose tab "ISP"
- Enter a code in field "ISP Authorization Code"
- Add the server "ISP Authorization Code" in the
protection Setup application:
- Locate your directory "<DAF Application
- Edit file "constants.inc"
- Insert the server ISPAC code in line: ISPAuthorizationCode = ""